The Source Audio Nemesis is one of the best Stereo Delay pedals you can get. It has so many functions that it is great for a touring musician that doesn’t want to tour with too much gear, or even a local musician that just wants a dope, do-it-all type of pedal.
Review by Bob Lanzetti / Guitarist, Snarky Puppy
In degree of significance on my board, the Source Audio Nemesis is second only to the Archer and wroth discussing for best guitar pedals. This pedal is like 10 delay pedals in one and solves the issue of taking 4 different delays on the road. You can choose from a range of types of delays including analog, digital, tape, reverse and much more. It is also easy to use, relatively lightweight and it sounds fantastic. On that button I have a Wingman on the level, and another on the delay stage.
Nemesis Delay Features:
- 24 Delay Engines
- 12 onboard delay engines
- Center selector wheel, plus an
- Additional 12 downloadable delays
- 128 Presets recallable with MIDI program
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks
- Dramatic stereo ping-pong delays, stereo phase inversion and external effects loops.
- Tap Tempo
- Complete MIDI Functionally
Nowadays a number of effect pedals also seek to imitate the sounds of earlier devices or techniques. A pedal like the Nemesis is trying to cram a tape delay, an analog bucket-brigade delay, a digital delay, and much more into a small , compact box, and do a great job there.
Source Audio Delay Pedal
The Source Audio Nemesis is second only to the Archer in level of importance on my board. This pedal is like 10 delay pedals in one and solves the problem of taking 4 different road delays. You can select from a range of delay types including analog, digital, tape, reverse and many more. It’s also simple to use, fairly lightweight and it sounds fantastic. I have a Wingman on the level on this button, and another on the delay stage.
- 24 Distinct effect engines including analog delays, advance pitch-shifting, vintage tape, filter modulating, reverse and rhythmic delays
- 128 Presets
- Full MIDI control with editing capabilities with an included app
- It’s not necessarily a con, but there is ALOT of stuff in this pedal
- $296.00 - November 14, 2023
- $329.00 - August 19, 2023
- $299.00 - July 1, 2023
- Highest Price: $329.00 - August 19, 2023
- Lowest Price: $296.00 - November 14, 2023