If you want a versatile fuzz pedal with a very fun spectrum of sound manipulation, this is a great guitar pedal. The self oscillating pitch control is especially fun to play with.
Review by Bob Lanzetti / Guitarist, Snarky Puppy
My Fuzz Factory ZVEX is next up when considering best guitar pedals. The pedal sounds like no other. You can put it anywhere from a (relatively) ordinary fuzz sound, to a ripping velcro sound, to a mess of self-oscillating pitches wrapped in whatever note you play in. When it’s time to get crazy the Fuzz Factory is still put to work.
- 2 stock ’60s germanium transistors
- Controls for Volume, Gate, Compress
- Controls for Stability and Drive
- Aluminum chassis
- Hand-silkscreened casing.
ZVEX Fuzz Guitar Pedal
The Fuzz Factory ZVEX pedal does not sound like any other. From a (relatively) usual fuzz sound, to a tearing velcro sound, to a mess of self-oscillating pitches enveloping whatever note you play in, you can place it anywhere. The Fuzz Factory is always put to work when it’s time to get strange.
- The Germanium Transistors are exceptional
- Authentic Vintage tones
- Energy Efficient Effects Pedal
- It can take some time to dial this pedal in but it can be a very fun and experimental pedal once you get the hang of it