Yamaha is doing a great job of providing entry level guitars at entry level prices that have great value for their price.
We’ve discussed several other Fender’s as part of best acoustic guitars, and the FG800 falls in line as one of the best acoustic guitars under $300.
Yamaha FG800 Acoustic GuitarFeatures:
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Nato Back & Sides
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Rosewood Bridge
- Diecast Tuners
- Adjustable truss rod
The Yamaha FG800 is a great guitar that is priced very well and offers tremendous value for an acoustic guitar. The stunning rosewood can also be found on even more affordable guitars like the one in this Jasmine S35 review.
The predecessor of the FG800 was the Yamaha FG700s, which was the best selling acoustic guitar of all time at one point. The upgrades offered in the FG800 provide warm tones with a subtly brightness that will speak to any level guitarist. If you frequently travel, a similarly-priced, travel-friendly model is featured in our Martin Backpacker Guitar review.
Being such a good guitar at a great price make this a great option for beginner and mid level guitarists.
- Very warm and crisp tones expected in much pricer guitars
- The cost of this guitar is so low for the quality instrument that you get.
- The FS800 may be a little warmer and richer than the FG800 based on customer feedback
- $229.99 - December 23, 2022
- $219.54 - December 17, 2022
- Highest Price: $229.99 - December 23, 2022
- Lowest Price: $219.54 - December 17, 2022
- 398.15 - February 16, 2023
- 398.65 - January 17, 2023
- 398.15 - January 10, 2023
- 393.15 - December 16, 2022
- 374.11 - December 10, 2022
- Highest Price: 398.65 - January 17, 2023
- Lowest Price: 374.11 - December 10, 2022