To have an acoustic guitar combo amp with an xlr input for a microphone that can be used as a practice amp, for small performances and even a public address, these guitar amps offer a solid choice for the price range.
The Acoustasonic 15 is a go-anywhere acoustic performer that is one of the best guitar amps under $100, specially designed for the traveling musicians that might need a practice amp on the road. The design of this compact guitar combo amp has even become a popular amplifier for basic public address uses for small gathering that don’t require full pa systems with pa speakers, so while its not one of the best guitar amps of all time- it serves traveling musicians well. With the 1/4 inch input for an acoustic guitar and an xlr input for a mic, all you would need to add is a microphone stand to have the perfect set up for a public address or intimate performance.
Fender Acoustasonic 15w Guitar Amp:
- The Acoustasonic 15’s convenient dual front-panel inputs include a standard ¼” jack for an instrument and an XLR input for a microphone.
- Experience 15 watts of volume through a 6” Fender speaker specially designed for enhanced high-frequency response.
- Very portable and light weight for easy transport and conveniently has a headphone output for silent practice.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that this amp is backed by Fender’s 5 Year Transferable Warranty.
The Acoustasonic 15 is the only Fender guitar amp with the whizzer cone which is a an extra speaker cone attached to the coil of the 6 inch speaker. With the built in chorus effect and easy to use control surfaces, including the dual front panel inputs this is a great little guitar combo amplifier. If you pair it with a guitar with unique tone like the one in our Gretsch Jim Dandy review, you’ll be on your way to making some great, unique-sounding music. Or if you want to stick within the Fender brand, Fender makes a similar, affordable guitar that we discuss in our Fender FA100 review.
Fender guitar amps are known for their live sound and their Fender special design. When it comes to their practice amps, this 15watt acoustic guitar amplifier is a nice little acoustic guitar combo amp that has a cool look with it’s brown textured vinyl casing and brown grill cloth.
- Great for a public address with the xlr input for microphones, instead of lugging around big and expensive PA systems.
- Some models have reported a low humming tone.