EXPERT SCORE Read Review
It’s one of the best selling guitars of all time for a reason.
Last Amazon price update was: May 10, 2023 6:40 pm
× Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com (Amazon.in, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, etc) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Yamaha FG830 Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Rosewood Back & Sides
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Rosewood Bridge
- Diecast Tuners
- this guitar has an adjustable truss rod
This might be the best guitar under $300, which is why it continues to be one of the best selling acoustic guitars of all time.
The main things that matter with an instrument is how it sounds, how it feels to play and how it looks. When it comes to affordable guitars, this one has had staying power in the industry for a reason.
This guitar is certainly marketed towards beginner guitarists, but the value is great for anyone that is in need of an affordable guitar that has a value that outweighs the price.
9.1 Expert Score
- The price of this guitar is so low without becoming a cheap guitar in it's build
- For the price it's hard to find a better sounding guitar
- The model is offered as a pure acoustic or an electric acoustic option with both a dreadnought and concert body option.
- The wood and electronics is a surprisingly high quality for the price.
- The bridge pins, saddle and nut are not that great, but good thing they are replaceable.
- Would be nice if they used a slightly nicer quality finish but it is a guitar under $300
Price history for Yamaha FG830 Solid Top Folk Acoustic Guitar - Natural with Hard Case and Accessories Bundle
- $508.65 - May 10, 2023
- $508.15 - February 16, 2023
- $508.65 - January 18, 2023
- $503.15 - December 23, 2022
- $484.11 - December 10, 2022
- Highest Price: $508.65 - January 18, 2023
- Lowest Price: $484.11 - December 10, 2022