If you want a cheap ukulele that has a value that exceeds the price, this is a great option to consider.
The Fender Seaside Soprano Ukulele is easy to play and extremely portable, so we’re comparing with the best ukulele for beginners. This model is made to blend the surfer vibe of Southern California with the traditional Hawaiin Ukulele and can be researched amongst the best ukuleles.
- Soprano Ukulele
- Mahogany top, back, and sides
- No-tie bridge
- Traditional ukulele headstock
- Open-Pore Satin finish
- Bell-like tone
- Slim C-shaped neck
The Mahogany body is warm for the soprano size and the No-Tie Bridge makes it easy for even beginners to change the strings. The classic look with the iconic Fender headstock is well built and this ukulele looks great.
The small Soprano body is perfect for beginners but also great for anyone that wants the standard sized ukulele.
- Provides a high quality instrument at a very affordable price
- The No-Tie bridge makes it very easy for beginners to learn how to restring a ukulele
- This ukulele is priced right by being under $100- it is not prime wood cuts and is not going to be flawless