While the electronics aren’t great, you get more than your money’s worth with this beautiful acoustic guitar. Forget about the electric component when judging this guitar.
Acoustic Electric guitars fall into a very specific category when search for the best guitars.
Yamaha LS6 Review
Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features:
- Solid Engelmann Spruce top
- Acoustic Resonance Enhancement
- Rosewood Back & Sides
- Elixir Strings
- 5-ply neck with high comfort traditional profile
- SRT Zero Impact passive Pickup
- Available in Dreadnaught and Concert Styles
- A variety of wood choices and finishes available
With a choice of rosewood or mahogany bodies, this guitar has a great look that matches it’s rich sound. If the electronics were a little better, I imagine it would cost a good bit more. But even with that in mind, it’s a very solid acoustic electric guitar.
This is a great guitar at any price, especially as an acoustic guitar under $500. The Yamaha L Series LS6 has a lot going for it and it’s impressive that the price hasn’t been inflated by that fact.
- This guitar is offered in both Dreadnaught and Concert Styles which is nice
- There are a variety of wood choices and finishes available to suite your taste
- As an acoustic guitar this is exceptional but the electronics should likely be replaced as they don't come close to doing justice to the natural acoustic tone