It’s hard to find such a unique and cool guitar for such a low price.
Gretsch Jim Dandy (G9500) Acoustic Guitar Features:
- In the style of vintage Gretsch “Rex” Parlor Guitars
- Vintage Semi-Gloss Finish
- 24″-Scale “C”-Shaped Nato Neck
- Vintage-Style Headstock
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Vintage-Style Frets
- Open-Gear Die-Cast Tuning Machines
- Rosewood Top-Load Bridge
The Vintage look is accentuated throughout and the style design lends itself to creating a nice warm, bluesy vintage tone. The short scale guitar is fairly small making it suitable for children and great if you want a travel guitar or just like the tone and style.
This is a cool guitar under $200. The old school “Rex” Parlor style guitars are awesome looking and have a unique vibe and tone that makes this more unique than most of the mass produced acoustic guitars that exist at this price point.
- It's got that "Rex" Parlor vintage guitar look and sound without having to splurge on the true vintage price
- Small scale is useful for children, people with small hands or having for travel situations
- If you don't realize how small this guitar is, you might be surprised and not necessarily happy about it.
- 229.99 - April 17, 2021
- 157.91 - April 5, 2021
- Highest Price: 229.99 - April 17, 2021
- Lowest Price: 157.91 - April 5, 2021