The price is right for this nice intro level Epiphone acoustic electric guitar. It’s not the best guitar in the world, but it represents great value in an affordable guitar.
Epiphone Pro-1 Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Gloss finish
- Solid Spruce top and cutaway
- Lamiinated Mohogany body and neck
- Dual Action Truss Rod
- Rosewood F-board
- Preamp with Tuner
- PRO-EASE coated fingerboard with jumbo frets
- Extra light strings
The Rosewood fretboard is often found on high end guitars and the upgraded tuners are a nice touch. Definitely a recommended option for beginner guitarists and anyone looking for a cheap in price guitar that is not cheap in design.
The Epiphone PRO-1 is a very nice guitar at a very nice price. The only complaints I’ve found on it are typically about a shipping issue or just the buyer not understanding what they are buying, but all the substantive reviews of this guitar have suggested a great playing and sweet sounding guitar that both looks good and feels good to play.
- Easy and incredibly fun to play, especially with the light strings and comfortable fret board
- My issue with this guitar is that there are several finishes that have varying costs online. Not that big an issue but everyone wants to know what they are getting